About Darrell W. Graham, MD
Darrell W. Graham, MD
Darrell W. Graham, MD is the leading provider of the QuickLift® Face Lift procedure in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area.
Dr. Graham brings over a decade of surgical expertise and acclaimed research to us at The Skin Center of Myrtle Beach. He has also received numerous top honors and prestigious surgical and research awards during his medical career.
Dr. Graham's work has been widely acclaimed in various research presentations and publications. Dr. Graham has co-authored several published papers and abstracts as well as numerous cutting edge research models. He has presented at over 25 conferences both nationally and internationally on a wide array of topics including extensive research in the fields of trauma, cancer, health-care delivery, cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. Dr. Graham is a medical license holder in two states, South Carolina and Virginia and is a candidate member with the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is FLS, ATLS, ACLS, and BLS certified.
At The Skin Center of Myrtle Beach, we believe in providing the latest in minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures with the finest personalized service, and patient privacy. Dr. Graham’s diverse work experiences, medical history, and training; accent our desire to provide the best in cutting-edge surgical procedures and individually tailored customer care as we strive for medical excellence.
Dr. Graham is also known for his great sense of humor and is highly-regarded for his compassionate manner with patients. We are truly excited to have him as part of our quality team of professionals.
- Plastic surgeon for 2 years at the University of Texas
- General surgeon chief resident for 5 years at the University Of Florida College
- Residency in General Surgery at University of Texas, Southwestern in Dallas, TX
- Visiting fellowship in Micro and Reconstructive Surgery (directly related to his research and humanitarian efforts) at the world's 2nd largest hospital, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan
- Medical license in South Carolina and Virginia
- Medical degree from University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Undergraduate degree from University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- University of Texas Southwestern “Mr. Chips” Research Case of the Year Winner, 2011
- Texas society of Plastic Surgery research winner 2010
- Platform Award for the University of Florida, 2009
- University of Florida, Jacksonville Dept. of Surgery’s Life Quest Organ Donation Award (2009)
- Recognized as the Surgical Resident of the Year, 2008
- Pediatric Surgery “Sippy Cup” Award, 2007, 2008
- Moseley Excellence in Surgical Research, two consecutive years, 2006, 2007
- American College of Surgeons honored Dr. Graham’s outstanding research with pneumonia diagnosis, 2005
- Florida Chapter of the American College of Surgeons research award, 2006.