About Bruce J. Cusenz, MD
Bruce J. Cusenz, MD
Bruce J. Cusenz, MD is the leading provider of the QuickLift® Face Lift procedure in the Williamsville, New York area.
Dr. Bruce J Cusenz, located in Williamsville, a suburb of Buffalo, New York (NY), is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Buffalo Plastic Surgery Society.
Dr. Cusenz has extensive training in the QuickLift® face lift procedure. This plastic surgeon and anti aging specialist has held numerous academic and administrative positions including chief of plastic surgery at Buffalo Veteran's Administration Medical Center; chief of plastic surgery at St. Joseph Hospital in Cheektowaga, New York; and chief of surgery Lockport Memorial Hospital. Dr. Cusenz is currently the medical director/chief of staff at Eastern Niagara Hospitals.
With over 20 years of experience, the Buffalo, NY plastic surgeon provides a standard of excellence in personalized care, enabling him to provide the quality cosmetic plastic surgery services that his patients deserve. He devotes himself to rejuvenating and enhancing his patients' natural beauty by using state-of-the-art, plastic surgery procedures that result in a beautiful, natural appearance. Plastic surgeon Dr. Cusenz and his entire plastic surgery team are dedicated to creating a comfortable and safe environment to meet and exceed his patients' expectations.
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and Buffalo Plastic Surgery Society
- M.D., The State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Completed a general surgery residency at The State University of New York at Buffalo
- Completed a plastic surgery residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital Center in Allentown, PA
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine
- Medical director/chief of staff at Eastern Niagara Hospitals