About Michael J. Paciorek, MD
Michael J. Paciorek, MD
Michael J. Paciorek, MD is the leading provider of the QuickLift® Face Lift procedure in the Syracuse, New York area.
Board-certified otolaryngologist, Michael J. Paciorek, MD, has been serving his native Syracuse area since 1995. Dr. Paciorek is an accomplished surgeon, with nearly 17 years' experience providing both surgical and non-surgical procedures to address facial appearance and function. Dr. Paciorek attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University College of Medicine and graduated in 1988. Additional Otolaryngology training was conducted at University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Since becoming board certified in 1995 he has performed over 7,000 surgeries within the head and neck, reconstructive and cosmetic, now focusing on cosmetic. He specializes in face lifts, eyelid surgery, otoplasty and brow lifts. The non-surgical face lift and QuickLift® offer new alternatives to facial rejuvenation with limited down time. Our non-surgical alternatives also include the use of Botox® Cosmetic, Restylane®, Radiesse®, and other injectable treatments
Whether you are seeking cosmetic improvement, functional reconstruction or both, our team will assist you every step of the way. Dr. Paciorek will listen to your concerns and outline specific options. Often you will work with him using computer imaging to simulate your outcome. Dr. Paciorek believes that the best results are achieved through close collaboration with the patient.
- Board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member of the American Rhinologic Society
- Member of the Onondaga County Medical Society
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology head and Neck Surgery
- Clinical Associate Instructor, SUNY Upstate Medical Center 1995-2005
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary, Chicago, IL, 1993-1995
- Residency, University of Illinois, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 1989-1993
- M.D., Upstate Medical Center/SUNY Health Science Center, Syracuse, NY, 1988
- B.A., Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1984
- 1993 Recipient of the Resident Research Award for reconstruction using bone morphogenic protein, Chicago, IL