About Kristin J. Tarbet, MD, FACS
Kristin J. Tarbet, MD, FACS
Kristin J. Tarbet, MD is the leading provider of the QuickLift® Face Lift procedure in the Seattle, Washington area.
Dr. Kristin Tarbet is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, and is a Diplomate of the American Society of Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, with more than 10 years of experience as a Facial Cosmetic Surgeon. Her studies, including her extensive double-fellowship training, provided her the opportunity to learn from some of the most respected and world leaders in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and anti-aging technologies.
Dr. Tarbet has authored over 20 publications in prominent medical journals and surgical textbook chapters. She has conducted over 60 presentations as an invited lecturer at national or international meetings and instructs physicians both locally and nationally.
As a Clinical Professor at the University of Washington, Dr. Tarbet assists as a Preceptor in the Fellowship program in Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Her teaching extends to her patients as well. She listens carefully to her patient's desires and concerns to offer the highest level of care and successful results.
With a specialized focus on the face and eyelids, Dr. Tarbet is able to provide the most current and effective surgical and non-surgical face lift techniques for reconstructive and cosmetic facial rejuvenation. Dr. Tarbet is dedicated to providing the Seattle and surrounding areas with these premiere cosmetic and reconstructive treatments for facial enhancement.
- Double board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- MD: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Diplomate of the American Society of Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Internship: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Washington University - Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Fellowships: Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Madison, WI
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery - Madison, WI
- Neuro-ophthalmology and Orbit, Washington University - Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- American Society of Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Washington State Medical Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
- American Medical Association
- Dr. Tarbet is the recipient of several awards, including Most Innovative Cosmetic Technique and the Richard C. Webster Award from the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery