About Mark Mitchell Jones, MD, FACS
Mark Mitchell Jones, MD, FACS
Mark Mitchell Jones, MD, FACS is the leading provider of the QuickLift® Face Lift procedure in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones is board certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and in Otolaryngology -- Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Jones's training is unusual in both quality and quantity as there are few surgeons who have had such an extensive preparation. Beginning his education at Emory University in Atlanta where he completed his pre-med studies, he went on to attend the University of Canterbury in New Zealand and the Honours School of Physiology in Medical School at Oxford University, England. He completed his medical degree at the Medical College of Georgia, earning four degrees in just four years.
After graduating from medical school, Dr. Jones went on to complete twelve years of surgical training, which included studying general surgery at the Medical University Hospital in Charleston, South Carolina; facial surgery at John Hopkins Hospital and plastic surgery at Stanford University in California. As a representative of Stanford University, Dr. Jones was given a Fulbright Fellowship to study plastic surgery in Paris, France.
In 1989, Dr. Jones returned to his home state of Georgia to establish his private medical practice and help make Atlanta a center of expertise in plastic surgery. His professional papers have appeared in several medical journals, including The Annals of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Jones has presented at multiple medical conferences and has been quoted in and interviewed for several magazines including Women's Daily and for CBS television's Sixty Minutes by Diane Sawyer.
- Board-certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Board-certified Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- Fulbright Fellowship, France. Studied Plastic Surgery as a representative of Stanford University
- Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery; American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons; American Academy of Otolaryngology -- Head and Neck Surgery
- Member, The Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association; The Stanford Medical and Surgical Association
- MD, Medical College of Georgia
- Honours School of Physiology, Balliol College of Oxford University, Oxford, England
- B.A. Chemistry, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia